• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

anybody done a rma on msi gfx cards

Associate
as any body done a rma on any msi gfx cards and how long did it take to get a replacement as i have been waiting 7 weeks will never buy anything msi again

Associate
Somtimes things can take a little longer than expected, bit harsh to say you wouldnt buy MSI again based on only this one RMA..

Soldato
7 weeks :eek:

I hope they send you a confirmed e-mail or letter to let you know they received your card..If not i would be trying to claim my money back ASAP from royalmail or which ever Courier you used to return the card to them.

Last edited:

kbc

kbc

Associate
DeJay said:
Somtimes things can take a little longer than expected, bit harsh to say you wouldnt buy MSI again based on only this one RMA..

Bit harsh? :eek:

49 days mate.... =/

MSI giving you any updates as to the situation? If not, then yes, avoid buying items from them if the support isn't up to scratch. It's not fun to have to wait that long on items.

Associate
OP
no took direcr back to overclockers they said that as they didnt sell them any more would have to send it back to msi emailes overclockers last week said they would get on to it died on xmas day how lucky hey lucky really only about 2 weeks left on warranty

OcUK Staff
hank said:

Hank, email me [email protected] and I will get the RMA looked into with more detail to see if we can push MSI harder for you. I suspect they will be repairing your card and hence the delay. Alternatively we maybe able to offer you a 6800 GT from our own buffer stock but a different brand. Email me and I will look into things and give you a couple of solutions you can choose from.

Soldato
Gibbo said:
Hank, email me [email protected] and I will get the RMA looked into with more detail to see if we can push MSI harder for you. I suspect they will be repairing your card and hence the delay. Alternatively we maybe able to offer you a 6800 GT from our own buffer stock but a different brand. Email me and I will look into things and give you a couple of solutions you can choose from.

Now that's what i call good Customer support :D

Associate
my mate at work had a 2 week yurnaround on a vanilla 6800, replaced with new card.

seems quite good for a return to manufacturer rma.

Back
Top Bottom