attitudes towards women

Soldato
Imagine the scene, a group of guys talking over a naughty photo of a women they know ,who happens to be quite promiscuous, and generally non too shy on the sexual front, afterall she left the pic where she knew it might get found, they all get on pretty well with her, and they are taking bets on who'll be the first one to 'get in there'

I naturally found it pretty funny, despite not being into causal sex myself, I can imagine i'd be tempted to make 'I'd hit it' kinda comments and the like if I was there.

Was discussing the whole thing with some people, and a girl asked me if thats really the way I see women, I replied no (because it isn't really), I felt bad that I'd found it funny in the first place, though she did admit she had strong views

:confused:

edited for snarled up wording

Soldato
Men want to have sex with women because it's natural.

Attraction = The desire to have sex with, and the male always chases the female. Applies to nearly all animals! :)

Phil.

Soldato
It's just something funny most guys would joke around about or talk about etc etc. Doesn't necessarily reflect thier views on the subject, it's just something funny.

Soldato
Adam_151 said:
only if it has dirty pics in too :p

edit: sorry, didn't notice until posted, that connotation wasn't intentional :eek: :o
Lol damn it, I wish it was. I can normally make a dodgy meaning out of anything. Can't believe I missed that one!

Associate
Ha Ha Ha ! When you think about it, you begin to realise how hilarious it is, because you know she has put it there on purpose. Can you just begin to imagine this naughty girl, after having a hot steamy shower, tip toes quietly to the scene of the crime in a loosely laced towel, still dripping wet from her shower, and gently places the photo in its innocent place, completeply in plain view. She probably put it down, rearranged the location a number of times, stood back, tilted her head to the side with her finger in mouth, pondering whether to do it. Back and forth, back and forth, pondering whether to do it or not, and then suddenly scamper off with her heart racing now it has been done. How terribly cheeky!

Soldato
Adam_151 said:
Imagine the scene, a group of guys talking over a naughty photo of a women they know ,who happens to be quite promiscuous, and generally non too shy on the sexual front, afterall she left the pic where she knew it might get found, they all get on pretty well with her, and they are taking bets on who'll be the first one to 'get in there'

I naturally found it pretty funny, despite not being into causal sex myself, I can imagine i'd be tempted to make 'I'd hit it' kinda comments and the like if I was there.

Was discussing the whole thing with some people, and a girl asked me if thats really the way I see women, I replied no (because it isn't really), I felt bad that I'd found it funny in the first place, though she did admit she had strong views

:confused:

edited for snarled up wording
mate, it's blatently just some sort of subconcious jealously... let me guess, the woman who said this isn't as attractive as the woman in the picture?

B@Th*nG

Soldato
When a person is in a situation with a man and a woman - there are two areas from which they are looking to receive feedback...

1) To appeal to opposite sex
2) To prove themselves to the same sex

When men make "hit it" comments, they are for the men to prove how sexual they are to other men, whereas their attitudes towards women would likely be very different. "Hit it" comments aren't for a female audience

Back
Top Bottom