Throwing away PC kit

Permabanned
I have two old computers which will happily fit in the bin but I'm a bit worried about these EU regulations - does it only apply to business or do I have to pay someone to remove it? :(

Man of Honour
If they work, why not give them to a charity,there should be one in your area that recycle them and give them to worthy causes. If they dn't work then I think you will need to take them to a local household tip.

Don
Nismo said:
Blue, green or brown? :p

oh don't bloody start me on that one :rolleyes: :mad: :D

and if the bloke that collects the glass stuff doesn't stop coming at 6am he's gonna find a a very large bottle forcibly inserted up his ****

Man of Honour
I've got the same problem, but mine are pre-gutted (i.e. I've removed all the working bits). They will definitely not fit in the wheelie bin, so I guess I'll have to call the council and get charged. :confused:

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Le_Petit_Lapin said:
Oh, I thought there was some charity that ships them off to Africia or somewhere. I could have been just dreaming of course.

Charities won't accept them, but if you have a local mission/church then they'll willingly accept them and ship them out to 3rd world countries.

I've had 2 of mine go to Liberia and got a "thank you" email from the kids over there. Very touching[font=Verdana,helvetica,arial].[/font]

Don
~J~ said:
Charities won't accept them, but if you have a local mission/church then they'll willingly accept them and ship them out to 3rd world countries.

I've had 2 of mine go to Liberia and got a "thank you" email from the kids over there. Very touching[font=Verdana,helvetica,arial].[/font]

the only problem is that they will be ringing you for pc support now for the next 8 years :D

Back
Top Bottom