Ohh Smart New Shoes!!

Man of Honour
Ok, I bought a new pair of shoes in Liverpool over the weekend (work ones not not 6" high heeled pumps) and they are all shinny and smart. Lovely!

but i'm walking around like john wayne and don't wanna go out in case i get them messed up.

My work mates say i'm crazy but i don't think i'm the only one.

What do you reackon?

What are you like with new shoes..

Associate
With respect, shoes are intended for walking on, if they are solely [no pun] for indoor use, get some slippers.

It's like saying "I got some nice Goodyear's for my car, but I don't want to ruin the tred"....

Soldato
I have new shoes too... not worn them yet though. Need a night out to wear them and show off my feet (strangely perhaps my best asset :eek: ).
sch110730_black_m.jpg

I also just got a new pair of boots, wearing them to death but I refuse to drive the car in them in case they get maked :o

Soldato
I'm getting married in the late summer/autumn and I told my mrs I wanted a pair of Patrick Cox for the event, went down like a lead balloon, money was no object when she wanted a €3000 euro dress though, suffice to say I ended up with a pair of £30 semi-leather shoes that I'll only ever wear once.

Don
I keep some for best and then relegate then to general when the get a bit worn

my missus goes to extremes though , Jimmy Choo's are for indoor wear only apparently :p

Sic

Sic

Soldato
last time i bought new shoes, they were completely filthy less than a week later. that's how i does it clart. cant stand new shoes.

Caporegime
Rotty said:
my missus goes to extremes though , Jimmy Choo's are for indoor wear only apparently :p

Well considering the price tags of them i dont blame her:p, my gf is very much like that...her expensive pairs of heels she only wears indoors...she will actually carry them in a bag then when she gets to where she is going...she will take her old shoes off and put the new ones on. Then as shes about to leave she takes the new ones off and puts her old ones back on.

Strange woman i admit and even her friends take the mick out of her for it, mind you shoes over in NYC, where she lives are much more cheaper than they are here. So buying her 2 pairs of jimmy choos for her bday last dec didnt really affect my wallet too much:p.

Soldato
Spawn said:
Please dont:cringe:, im about to have my lunch soon...:p
As said before, you may think feet are horrible things, but I don't have horrible feet. You now know what the thread may contain - you have been warned!! So tempted now to post a random pic of my feet :p

Back
Top Bottom