Japanese Performance Car Magazine

Soldato
Anyone read this?

System-R (TDI North) have a feature in the current one (Norris Evo on the Cover) - their Red CTR is featured - 260bhp atw. Seriously quick car (after 1st gear :p ). :cool:

Anyway - there's a little piccie of an Integra being worked on in the Garage - that's mine :D Ahhh, 4cm x 4cm of pure fame at last. :o

Soldato
Thats nothing, in an copy of Max Power a "Friend" bought a few years ago, there was a review of that years Japfest. In one pic you could actually see 6 inches of my front bumper - seriously a whole 6" in a pic no bigger than a 50p!

Oh, how proud I was. :)

I'll grab a copy today! :)

Soldato
merlin said:
Anyone read this?

System-R (TDI North) have a feature in the current one (Norris Evo on the Cover) - their Red CTR is featured - 260bhp atw. Seriously quick car (after 1st gear :p ). :cool:

Anyway - there's a little piccie of an Integra being worked on in the Garage - that's mine Ahhh, 4cm x 4cm of pure fame at last.

Get it scanned in! :cool:

That's the guy who posts on the GTi6 forum I'm on :)

Mental mental car :D

(There's 2 isn't there? A red one and a black one? Very similar spec's)

Caporegime
i was in Fast Ford. im the one in the gap top!
one of my brothers old cars had a feature and front page on some VW mag, was a mk3 golf cab vr6 (they dont do those as standard!) with custom spoiler and rear bumper iirc (was a good few years ago, way before the extreme custom spoilers / bumpers of this day and age!)

Soldato
Morba said:
i was in Fast Ford. im the one in the gap top!
one of my brothers old cars had a feature and front page on some VW mag, was a mk3 golf cab vr6 (they dont do those as standard!) with custom spoiler and rear bumper iirc (was a good few years ago, way before the extreme custom spoilers / bumpers of this day and age!)

That guy on the right is ****ing tall! :o :p

Soldato
Saw Drexels old Scoob in Banzai, recognised it straight away :cool: but I didn't know you were called Ben though, I thought that was the name of the new owner...thinking that, I thought it was cheeky not mentioning that most/all of the work mentioned or visible had been done by its previous owner, lol :D :o

Back
Top Bottom