Nochex help?

Soldato
Ive never used them before but ive won an item on ebay and would like to pay using nochex as ive heard you dont need to sign up with them.
But when asking to pay It doesn't say Pay nochex only paypal or other.

Soldato
OP
But in his discription he said He accepts Nochex however when I buy it now thingy it doesn't have say pay nochex but only paypal or other.

At the bottom it did say:
I also accept payment using NOCHEX or PayPal. Please send to [email protected]

Soldato
Youd have to go to nochex and put that email in to pay him, thing with that is he could deny payment or something. Its a lot better through clicking the paypal link in the ebay auction listing - benefits you.

Suspended
i wouldnt i have had trouble with nochex recently .. i brought a £40 router and i tryed to pay 3 times first 2 times i got error's saying they could not complete transaction try again so the 3rd time it works after checking bank i have sent £120 and the person who had the router only recieved £40 so i contact nochex they dont have phone support and it has been 5 days since i posted a help ticket and still no reply

Associate
Surely common sense dictates that as nochex isn't paypal, that you should click the 'other' button?

The reason paypal shows up id because it's part of ebay, and so they link it all together.If the seller has said they accept nochex, then choose other, send an email saying you will pay nochex, and do that.

Soldato
bingham67 said:
eeek how come ? :(

Its random, thats why paypalsucks.com was made. They target a few people every so often, who gonna believe them with the amount of customers they get huh ^^ theifs

Back
Top Bottom