• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

754 Venice 3000+

Associate
Just wondering if anyone has got one of these yet. I was planning on a Sempron 3100 but have heard good reports about these. I've sent an email to OCUK asking if they'd be stocking them as I've only seen one retailer with them and that's in the US.

Associate
They are the dog's danglies!!!

2902.jpg

Mul

Mul

Associate
Hmm i would've expect more than 35s with a 754 at 2.9Ghz as well. my friends semppy at 2.4Ghz benches at about 36-37s for Pi 1M.

Mul

Associate
make shure you close anything unesscessary in the system tray - preferably using msconfig and a restart - a lot of epopel than bench have a sepaerate partionion with windows 2k stripped to the bone just for benching

i wouuld expect slightly faster yes as it has 1mb cache - i would suspect more like 35 seconds

make shure you dont do anything while running it ;)

Back
Top Bottom