quick Dawn of War question

Soldato
Speaking of DoW, anyone want to create a little 4-man team? I used to be good at this then I quit, recently got back into it and want to play with people I know won't quit out :p

Anyone interested? :)

Associate
i suck too, ive been online a 'few' times only to be rushed and slaughtered.
dont a lot of ex c&c generals players go on DoW now? would explain a lot, hehe.
but im in no way able to play with other people yet as ive got a lot to learn still

Soldato
installed the demo of DOW yesterday, did play it a year or so ago and liked it a lot but never got the game... not quite sure why.

might go pick it up later, think it's on budget now.

Associate
MNuTz said:
Tbh i loved the first but im not enjoying the sequal at all! Its all rush rush rush!

No time to plan attacks or build defenses up.

i agree, there is talk of a 3rd game though now, with necrons as a playable race, there may be more races to come in it too. release is unknown to me though atm

Soldato
tyranid would be so awsome

the game is cool.. i dont find it all that tactical though, am up for a game though as i just completed winter assault and would like to keep playin it

Associate
Hey if any of you are creating a DoW/WA fight club, can I join? I normally only play on Friday and Saturday nights and sometimes on Sundays during the day unless Im doing vid-editing.

I used to be good at it and then I didnt play for ages (blame WoW for that).

If anyones up for some "standard" resource "no rush" type games then Im up for it. Perhaps we can help each other get better at the game.

Bear in mind I am talking about Winter Assault and not DoW. Also can anyone here provide links to map and mod downloads for both versions of the game? Everytime I do a search on google for maps and mods for these games I always end up at gamespot. Am I doing something wrong?

Back
Top Bottom