**Official Asus A8N32-SLI DELUXE Thread**

Soldato
Hey A8N32 owners, please post your experiences with the board.

On a side note anyone got screenies of some stable BIOS settings? I have yet to meddle with the A64 platform, but if it was as easy as getting my 1700+ to 2.5GHz i'll be laughing. :)

I will have test results up either today or tomorrow depending on how much free time i have tonight.

Useful links

Great starting point for A8N32 users

BIOS, Drivers, Utilities, Manuals

Last edited:
Permabanned
im in desperate need for a working Win x64 Nvidia SATA Raid drivers for the floppy disk stage of the installation.

x64 installs then the screen corrodes upon install.

Associate
New Bios available from ASUS site:
A8N32-SLI Deluxe Bios version 1103
1- Support VCT Function for both LAN.
2- Show pink and red color when oversetting Dram voltage.
3- Fixed System show wrong Memory Installed Size when Enable Memory Hole Function.
4- Update AI Booster Code to improve overclocking ability.

Seems to be stable so far :)

Soldato
OP
steveo said:
been looking at this board for my next build which am hoping to buy next week but am just wondering how it will perform with an ati 1900 card any one a setup like this :confused:

The ATi X1900 will perform perfectly on the A8N32, it's the card i will be upgrading too once the X800XT has had its day. Benches with the X1900 series are up all over, just give it a Google. Of course, the board will only house one ATI card á la Crossfire, but with a board like the X1900 who needs SLI. ;)

Good thing i waited till next week before putting all my components together, hopefully another BIOS will be introduced mid-week.

Soldato
The Jet said:
The ATi X1900 will perform perfectly on the A8N32, it's the card i will be upgrading too once the X800XT has had its day. Benches with the X1900 series are up all over, just give it a Google. Of course, the board will only house one ATI card á la Crossfire, but with a board like the X1900 who needs SLI. ;)

Good thing i waited till next week before putting all my components together, hopefully another BIOS will be introduced mid-week.

cheers for that am only running a 19in screen so am stuck at 1280^1024 but i love my viewsonic and its gorgous screen for running bf2 so i dont need 2 1900s so am alright with that

Soldato
TrueBlue said:
currently running at 2.65ghz on my x2 4800+ at default volts and mem timings. So far seem a rock stable motherboard, very very impressed thus far.
Turn the settings off auto and try again.

TrueBlue said:
yes

does anyone know why my memory goes to 333mhz when my i up my cpu frequency past 220?
what memory are you using? :)

Soldato
OP
It's not supposed to help you, this isn't just a thread for memory problems, lol.

What BIOS you using? Try the latest 1014 version.

Last edited:
Associate
TrueBlue said:
ok so how does this help my cpu underclocking when put over 220fsb? my mem goes straight to 333mhz :confused:

Hi

Go to your memory settings and change the frequency to limit then change the setting below that to 216 this will then change your memory frequency to 433Mhz...

Hope this makes sense; been tweaking this board for some time now

Regards

Peter

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom