New games this Friday...

Don
There seems to be a few games coming out this friday for the PC, anyone getting any of them?

Just built a nice new PC, so wouldn't mind a new game for it, but there's nothing there I've really heard of before, except TOCA3, but i leave the racing games for my 360 really.

Any suggesitons?

Associate
I think D&D Online is out very soon, maybe not friday (beta ends friday?) really enjoyed that myself, nice change than the usual grind MMORPG and seems that a casual game player could have a lot of fun. (probiby not big enough for power gamers/addicts mind)

Man of Honour
Wasn't trying to say oi, just agreeing and pointing to the thread ;)

BTW for all who are thinking about D&D online it's JUST liked guild wars i.e. the wilderness and dungeons are ALL instanced on you own PC, with only people you invite into your party playing with you. If this is your cup of tea then sure, buy it. Just warning everyone not to make the same mistake I did in buying Guild Wars (What was I thinking?!?!)

Associate
Zefan said:
Wasn't trying to say oi, just agreeing and pointing to the thread ;)

BTW for all who are thinking about D&D online it's JUST liked guild wars i.e. the wilderness and dungeons are ALL instanced on you own PC, with only people you invite into your party playing with you. If this is your cup of tea then sure, buy it. Just warning everyone not to make the same mistake I did in buying Guild Wars (What was I thinking?!?!)

thinks thats why guild wars didnt do that well

Back
Top Bottom