Was it a dream or did it happen?

Associate
Haly said:
That's what happens with me.
I'm very good at sending or replying to texts in my sleep :/ It's really not a good thing :( Especially not since I learnt to delete the sent items folder in my sleep too :(

same here but sometimes it is annoying as a person keeps texting you next day and you don't really know what she or he wants,becuse u missed a bit,lol

Associate
little digression... is the guy on tv4 crazy as he is lettin ppl to put cement on him, he is in a coffin :/ it is quite dangerous to play like that with your life i guess...

pretty scary too...

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
I had a dream last night that my boyf cheated on me with my friend - I told him and he couldn't believe that my subconcious chose that particular friend!

Cheeky sod. :p

BB x

Associate
Kell_ee001 said:
Yes this has happened to me but usually 2 things are different...

1 - I have usually been drinking the night before.
2 - I have usually sent the text

:D

hehe happened to me also :) both !!! sucks when u get so much hassle the next day.

Soldato
JohnnyG said:
I dreamt once that I got off with my mates missus, good dream too.
The next day my missus & me went round mates for dinner & it felt really weird, my mates missus felt it too, doirty...

lol I get that feeling sometimes, when you dream about someone and when you see them they feel it too :S but not getting off with a mates missus, bad you! :eek:

Nix said:
I have a bad habit of talking to people on the phone when I'm asleep and not realise I am.
QUOTE]

lol a mate I know has full conversations then wakes up next morning and denies it all.

I do dislike some dreams and wake up in appreciation that they werent real and some you do think damn wish it was real lol like being a millionaire :)

Soldato
Well, I've just woken up from a weird dream after going to bed early 'cause I was tired. Still am.

I was on stage in front of thousands upon thousands of people, and it was a Karaoke Festival. I was totally drunk, I couldn't even walk, but I was drunk dancing, rolling over, telling jokes and I found it all quite amazingly funny.

... the crowd though, just stood; and their wasn't a single sound from any of them. No cheers, boo's, or anything. It was quite freaky to be honest.

I woke up laughing though and phoned my mate and had her laughing, so something good came of it I guess! :)

Phil.

Soldato
Had a lucid dream last night, the first one in about 2 years which was weird as its the first one i have had when with my current gf,,,i usually used to get them when i had a hangover but this morning i didnt,,,,,i want more

Man of Honour
i had a really weird dream once where i dreamt i was snowboarding, not that weird you think.... but i woke up, looked down and i was standing there, in snow, with a snowboard on :confused: got really freaked out, went to the bottom of the slope and into the changeing rooms (was in the snow dome thing)

One of the staff came over asking if i was alright, lieing me on a back board and putting a neck brace on me.

Turns out i'd knocked myself out doing backside grabs off a kicker. Totally freaked me out cause i was sure it was a dream!

Associate
Happened to me this morning actually. I dreamt that i'd woke up and got an email saying my 9am lecture had been cancelled. Funnily enough, I stayed in bed :o Before that I'd dreamt that I had put the kettle on, then realised it was a dream, but went into the kitchen and the kettle was boiling. Scared me slightly :eek:

Back
Top Bottom