Offline RPG Games

Associate
Sweetloaf said:
So there are, needs patching to work on XP I think and doesn't work well with modern 3d cards iirc, 7 is the better game in my opinion.

yeah 7 was better lots more stuff to do , btw use compatabilty on properties to make it work dont think u need patch just make it win 95/98 compat

Soldato
Another vote for the Temple of Elemental Evil. When it was released it was bugged to hell and back, but there's an unnoficial mod out now called the Circle of Eight mod pack that fixes almost all of the bugs and activates a whole heap of content that wasn't made live in the initial release. It's turned it into an absolutely class game.

Soldato
OP
D18241 said:
Offline RPG is probably dropping due to the FPS/MMORPG market.
I guess you are right. Nothing out at the moment really looks 'right' for me. Still, I see a few are turning up soon so I shall wait. Waiting. Still waiting. *grinds teeth*

Associate
Vampire: redemption
Vampire : Bloodlines
Sacred
Kult
Throne of darkness (isometric samurai-themed rpg, bit dated)
Spellforce + expansions (more of a rpg / RTS hybrid)
Spellforce 2 (due out some time this year)

Soldato
It's still not official, but word on the street is that the fourth chapter in the Elder Scrolls Series (Oblivion) will be out at the end of March.

If this is indeed true, it'd be well worth hanging on for I am sure.

Soldato
OP
PeterNem said:
It's still not official, but word on the street is that the fourth chapter in the Elder Scrolls Series (Oblivion) will be out at the end of March.

If this is indeed true, it'd be well worth hanging on for I am sure.
I shall hang on for that then. Clearly I'm lingering on the wrong street, all I get is offers from old men. ;)

Back
Top Bottom