Final Fantasy 7,8,9 = £29

Associate
I was in my local Gamestation seeing if I could pick up any good retro gear when upon the shelf I spot a few Final Fantasy playstation games selling for £29 each.

Looks like the various copies of FF 7,8 and 9 I have collected over the years will hopefully payoff one day :)

But for now they shall enter the fireproof container along with my knuckles chaotix, vandal hearts 2, various castlevania's and the sega multi mega.

Rich I tell ya, RICH!!!!

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
I'm surprised at the prices too. I'm sure I've seen them for £10 in my local gamestation.
Personally imo all 3 are worth that much, but not if you can find it cheaper elsewhere ;)

Soldato
I remember buying Final Fantasy 7 when it first came for something like 8 quid in Tenerife! Was in Spanish though, how could i have forgotton??! Even though it was PAL and had an English cover! I nearly cried.

You reckon i could get more in gamestation, the Spanish version is a lot more rare!? ;)

Associate
FF7 is very rare indeed. I still have the collection (well starting from FF7).

Also Shenmue games are hard to find, i also have them :p

Off to ebay me thinks :p

-Vinny-

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Looking on ebay, neither FF7-9 or Shenmue are that hard to find really. Or maybe I just have a different definition of hard to find :p

Soldato
I made the mistake of selling final fantasy vii. Luckily I managed to find a copy for a fiver when I realised what I had done. I'll never sell an ff game ever again, not even FFX-2. I won't even lend them to my friends in case they get scratched. I was so annoyed when my FF8 disc 1 had a scratch that meant it couldn't play the opening FMV. And with no way to skip it I couldn't even start the game because of one little scratch.

Can't type for toffee
Don
Shame they are pants on the pc tho eh ;) :p

The Gamestation in newcastle has the platinum edition of FF7 at 24.99 ! :eek: loonbags

Prices on them do seem to be rising at the minute.

The guides also, I've seen 7-9 guides goin for over £20 recently, just wanna wait till they settle a bit and get a stable price.

loopstah said:
i have been considering getting FF VII but never would i pay that for it
Your loss mate :p

Heh u wanna see my FF9, IMMACULATE ;) Discs are brand new, still has all inserts unmarked

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Maybe it's just Swansea that they're really cheap in :confused: £10 at most in Gamestation.

Although the guides do fetch a fair bit. Got a FF7 guide here, I don't need it, just like looking at it :o

Associate
JUMPURS - I suggest you track down a copy of FF7 and play it. You won't regret it.

I can safely say that it is one of the best games I've ever played. I'm even considering purchasing a cheap PS2 to play through it again. I have left it a few years though so I forget the plot and what happens lol! Will be a better experience then :)

Dave

Soldato
I've got 7 for the PS, PC, a (battered) guide and a set of FF7 figurines that I picked up from Las Vegas back in 1998, the current whereabouts of which I am not entirely sure. I'd never sell any of them, it would be treason!

ff7figures.jpg

Don't have Red XIII though.

Soldato
Nice might have to dig my playstation out and have a play. Loved FF7 but also hated it with a deep pashion at one stage. Forgot the character, was it Arial or something that got killed later in the game ? anyhoo I spent hours building up her stats up to the point where she was one of me top performers on par with cloud, then the stupid game makers kill her off I nearly cried :(

Back
Top Bottom