******weekend footie spoilers******

Soldato
arsenal down 0-1 vs blackburn (pederson)

other matches:

Birmingham v Sunderland
Blackburn v Arsenal
Charlton v Aston Villa
Chelsea v Portsmouth
Newcastle v Everton 17:15 kick off

Soldato
Chelsea have been pretty poor today. Portsmouth and Lua Lua have caused them problems at times. Routledge has done well since he came on. He deserves a decent run in the team. Bad tackle from SWP's on Hughes as well. Chelsea have also been up to their usual tricks of diving for penalties (Robben :rolleyes: ).

In the Blackburn v Arsenal game, a lovely bit of skill by Bellamy to out fox Senderos and set up a tap in for Pederson. Worth watching on MOTD tonight.

Soldato
Bellamy did take Senderos to the cleaners for the goal, which was alarming, but not surprising, unfortunately.

We're a lot better in the second half, but I think that's it and the CL looks a distant possibility now. :(

Man of Honour
fozzybear said:
Chelsea have been pretty poor today...
We just needed a win to be honest, it's been a bad week:(
Where do you watch the games FB, have you got one of those Rotty type satellite dishes or online somewhere. If it's illegal don't post it obviously:)

Soldato
Take it you didn't watch on Tuesday then....:p

No real comment here, Rennie fails to give a penalty, hardly a suprise. The curse of not having a left back strikes agains, wasn't Senderos out of position on the left due to Flamini being out of position.

Soldato
Gooner14 said:
Take it you didn't watch on Tuesday then....:p

No real comment here, Rennie fails to give a penalty, hardly a suprise. The curse of not having a left back strikes agains, wasn't Senderos out of position on the left due to Flamini being out of position.

How did you no? are you physic?

Nah couldnt get recieption on freeview or analog :(

Permabanned
Heck its not arsenals season in the league, but in europe they will never have a better chance to win the CL, they should have been 4-0 against Real.

I hope they can win the CL, I dont want Chelsea winning it and Liverpool wont win it.

Soldato
Panzerbjorn said:
From the BBC website it seems that it's all Newcastle in the opening 15 minutes!

Panzer

I actually missed the first 20 minutes...typical! :rolleyes:

It's been absolute garbage until the last 10 minutes of the half. That Turkish defender is having a great game with 2 clearances off the line! ;)

Newcastle can't seem to string 2 passes together at the moment. Great save from Westerveld at the end of the half though.

Back
Top Bottom