Am I Strange ?

Man of Honour
I am slightly full of lager as I write this, but prior to watching the lads play at St James' Park and beating Everton 2-0 ( Back of the net .... twice ), I went to the Pig & Whistle in the Bigg Market for a couple of pints and they have the strippers on.

Here I am with a pint of lager, 2 topless lasses caressing each other and Supermac and Shearer's greatest goals on the plasma screen, heaven you may think.

I was more drawn to Supermac and Shearer bangin' them in !

Am I strange ?

Discuss.

Associate
Von Smallhausen said:
I am slightly full of lager as I write this, but prior to watching the lads play at St James' Park and beating Everton 2-0 ( Back of the net .... twice ), I went to the Pig & Whistle in the Bigg Market for a couple of pints and they have the strippers on.

Here I am with a pint of lager, 2 topless lasses caressing each other and Supermac and Shearer's greatest goals on the plasma screen.

I was more drawn to Supermac and Shearer bangin' them in !

Am I strange ?

Discuss.

Sounds like a typical bloke to me :p ha ha

Soldato
Hahahaha, Plasma screen TV... classic.

You could be scoring your own goals... *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

Hahahah haha aha h aah ah ha ha ha ha *cough* *cough* not a repost but not quite fresh

Seriously though, a plasma screen wont give you STDs. Do you know what STDs are out there and what they can do?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexually_transmitted_disease

Note the "She may look clean but..." and it has two answers. "She may look clean but... she has AIDS" or "She may look clean but... she is a very, very dirty girl and will do things that there aren't even names for..."
And yet you are watching goals on TV when you could be getting Hep B...

I wonder what is wrong when a member of the free world decides, of his own free will, to choose goals over holes.

Back
Top Bottom