E-Type Jags

Soldato
Please note I have posted in the general forum to get opinions from a wider audience, rather than just enthusiast who post in the motors forum.

Right! I am the only one who thinks these cars pig ugly? I’m prepared to acknowledge that they are classics, but I don’t think they’re pretty by any stretch of the imagination.

To be honest, they remind me of these:

Any chance of a poll?

Soldato
I've seen one in the flesh so to speak, and they are incredibly beautiful cars, oodles of character :) I'd take one of those over any other car in the world :)

I'd never drive it though hehe :p too nice to ruin with my shoddy driving skills

Soldato
Im not that fond of them, but good cars mind. There are other cars from that period i prefer the looks of though. Like the Triumph GT6 for example. E-Type is just too long for me.

Last edited:

JRS

JRS

Soldato
One of the most beautiful cars of all time IMO. It's also the best car I've ever driven, having had the pleasure of giving one some stick on a trackday.

Mic

Mic

Soldato
"I dont like it"

Never did see much in them, rather have one of those Datsun 260Z posted in the other thread really.
Just not my kind of thing:)

Soldato
Beautiful cars. The beginning of the Italian Job just makes me wince - so many beautiful cars written off before they even make it to Turin. But as they are so distinctive I would expect people either to think they are either beautiful or ugly.

Back
Top Bottom