Who is drinking, yet at home? Also listening to Daft Punk?

Soldato
So I'm sat at home drinking, listening to - YOU GUESSED IT - Daft Punk. :D

What are you all doing tonight? And what brews are you supping?

Marks and Spencers finest for me... HoBaRt!

Man of Honour
wasting time before work at 10pm..finish at 9am, but hopfully we'll finish early.

my tipple tonight is TAP WATER...

Exciting life..

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I'm doing not much. I got back from the garage about an hour and a half ago and cooked some chow, the megaprawn I cooked was a bit underdone so I'm hoping not to have to see it again.

Debating what to do with me evening. I might pour a few whiskys and start watching my Seinfeld DVD's. And keep an eye on OcUK ;)

Man of Honour
Royality said:
I suggest everyone gets drunk and posts on OCUK for hilarious drunken posts. In the morning we can survey the aftermath, and laugh heartily. :D

I'll be drunk in the morning so I can post while you'r reading.. :)

p.s. listening to The Doors - Riders on the storm. One of the best songs ever..

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Royality said:
I suggest everyone gets drunk and posts on OCUK for hilarious drunken posts. In the morning we can survey the aftermath, and laugh heartily. :D
That can be arranged. Last time I did this I was so drunk I had a conversation with myself and quoted one of my own threads agreeing with what I had said :D

Edit: tried to post the other night to sober up a bit but I was too drunk to actually type out a reply. I gave up and passed out instead.

Soldato
OP
Jonny69 said:
That can be arranged. Last time I did this I was so drunk I had a conversation with myself and quoted one of my own threads agreeing with what I had said :D

Oh god, I actually LOL'ed at this quote, I've had but 3 tinnies!?!?!? :o :D

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Ok so how's anyone doing? I've had a few whiskys now and feeling a little merry, Seinfeld is getting funnier, Kramer rocks, and everyone is posting boring crap on OcUK tonight. What's a man supposed to do when he's stuck in on a Saturday night?

Back
Top Bottom