And you thought the ENZO was ugly

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
Just found a pic of the brains behind the design.

colani.jpg

Just type colani into google images and see the other horrors hes designed :eek:

Arc

Arc

Associate
Very aerodynamic shape as can be seen by the top speed figure but you can also see why it was never put into production ;).

The 430 is a rather nice looking car, lovely update to the 360 :). 612 is one of those cars you either love it or hate it. Bit like the Enzo, looks a lot better in the metal than it does in pictures.

Associate
It will go 270 because that is an incredibly aerodynamic shape. Having seen the Enzo a fair few times in the metal I now think it's a pretty nice car. When I first saw it I thought it was horrid.

Associate
Arc said:
Very aerodynamic shape as can be seen by the top speed figure but you can also see why it was never put into production ;).

The 430 is a rather nice looking car, lovely update to the 360 :). 612 is one of those cars you either love it or hate it. Bit like the Enzo, looks a lot better in the metal than it does in pictures.

Knew I should have read down the whole topic lol :D

Soldato

I will shoot the designer, you guys rob the plans and all evidance of that cars existance, we can save ferrari yet.

Back
Top Bottom