Twin pulsejet trike

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
I'll put this into perspective, the explosion when mine first fires rocks the windows in a brick building and when it was running in the back garden it sounded like someone was ragging an engine with no exhaust in front of you in the front room.

Those ones look about three times the exhaust diameter of mine and the noise levels quadruple when you double the exhaust diameter. All I can say is :D :D :D :D

Soldato
MrSix said:
Fit them to some rollerskates and you're laughing :D

Forget the roller skates, I'm laughing nonstop now!!!

That first BOOM just sends me into giggles for minutes on end!!!!

And then the echos when he shuts it down!!

I wanna make one now!!! :D

My wife wants to know where Robin is for the Batbike!?!?!?

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Reasonable easy if you have access to a set of sheet metal rollers and you can weld. The ones on the trike have tapered tubes so you need to be able to roll that out of flat sheet but most of the valveless designs use straight sided tube so you can make it out of exhaust tube, either stainless or plain steel and you don't need the rollers. You can buy the 180 degree bends, cut to length, weld and job is done.

If weight isn't an issue you can make it out of pretty much any metal pipe. You can run them on propane.

Checkout www.pulse-jets.com and www.aardvark.co.nz/pjet for more info

There's a guy with a seriously big one on a pretty scary looking cart here: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ZSartell/jetkart.htm and there are movies of it running.

hugeHLgokart3.gif

Back
Top Bottom