Best Phone Currently available on Orange - Motorola v3x??

Associate
I have read loads of reviews, on loads of phones and still can't make my mind up what phone to Get.

I had my phone nicked yesterday, so need a new one today, and I'm hoping to add it to the wifes Orange Contract (Any advise on this would also be appreciated).

But, basically, I'm not a regular phone user, a few texts, and bluetooth, and contact editing in outlook has been a godsend before.

I want something trendy, and looking at motorola v3x, but is it worth having....?

Any advise on deals, and phones would be appreciated. by the way, need it today.

Cheers

Soldato
I work for a mobile network & the V3x has been a bit of a letdown as its not as trendy as a V3 and a bit plasticy.
The V3i is cool, has much better insides than a V3 and is trendy, but lacks 3G :(

Associate
The spv c600 is a nice orange phone.

I wouldnt bother with the v3x, after having it for a few days i thought it was a bit micky mousey

Soldato
Infidel said:
The spv c600 is a nice orange phone.

I wouldnt bother with the v3x, after having it for a few days i thought it was a bit micky mousey

Yep, C600 thats a very good phone, and brilliant value for money. Could have found "the one".

Soldato
I just bought an old 6680 & am well pleased with the Symbian OS, as there are loads of programs available from sat nav, onboard answerphone, word/excel viewers and Doom etc.

Back
Top Bottom