DFI Lanparty UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert

Associate
Whats the general feeling about this board? It seems to have been some excellent reviews, but I'm just wondering about what people who have bought it think about the board in general? I'm thinking of using it with an AMD X2 4800.

Also, does this board use DDR or DDR2? I thought all new boards were DDR2, but I see no mention of it. I don't seem to see a parallel port on the board either, does it have one? I really need one of these for my JTAG equipment.

Also, I'm a little confused over the RMA with this board. OcUK say that faulty boards must be returned to DFI, whilst I've emailed DFI and they have basically told me to return it to the point of sale unless that is not possible due to the company closing down or similar. :confused:

Oops, I see the other thread for this board now !

Last edited:
Associate
Squidge said:
Whats the general feeling about this board? It seems to have been some excellent reviews, but I'm just wondering about what people who have bought it think about the board in general? I'm thinking of using it with an AMD X2 4800.

Also, does this board use DDR or DDR2? I thought all new boards were DDR2, but I see no mention of it. I don't seem to see a parallel port on the board either, does it have one? I really need one of these for my JTAG equipment.

Also, I'm a little confused over the RMA with this board. OcUK say that faulty boards must be returned to DFI, whilst I've emailed DFI and they have basically told me to return it to the point of sale unless that is not possible due to the company closing down or similar. :confused:

Oops, I see the other thread for this board now !

This bord really is great had problems with old dfi bord havnt had one with this solid and stable as a roak.

The bord is only for ddr memory it has no parallel port either

In the past when i had problems with dfi bords and sent them back i had to go on dfi site fill in a for then they send ya a email sayin if you rma has been rejected or not if not they give you a addres to send it to.

Soldato
I got my Expert two weeks ago from OcUK it`s running my X2 4800 @ 2.7ghz 1.37 core volt sweet as a nut,cracking board i to was a bit put of by the odd bad thread here and there but now ive got one im more than happy with it.

Associate
Im glad I got mine too... got my Copty146 at stock volts, running at 2800 (fx57)...!! So easy to overclock once you grasp the basics...

Back
Top Bottom