Noob Driver

Associate
hi guys , having just passed my test and not knowing knack all about cars i think its wise i got some kind of AA , RAC cover of some sort.

what would u reccomend ? just in case i break down on my way to work or whilst im too and from the girlfreinds house etc.

whats out their ?

thanks in advance

Associate
OP
nahh it was EJB id never heard of them , was a article in the local paper.

want it just for peice of mind although dont wana be spending a ridiculous amount, would they say come and change a tire if i didnt know how to (id learn like) for example

Associate
i have had no toruble at al with the RAC, i have more than got my moneys worth every year i have had it hehe. have had some well grumpy gtis tho... cheeper than petorl home, lolol

Dan

Soldato
who are you currently insured with? if its NU then you get a supa dupa saving when you join with them (NU RAC cover) for about ~£50. its cover for the year and includes home start should your car ever fail to start... they'll also tow you to a garage or home if you break down whilst on the road if theyre not able to get you going on the side of the road. the equivaltent AA cover costs about ~£100 or there abouts

Soldato
Had to use the AA a couple of times in the past year, once to recover my GF's Lancer to mine when the head gasket had gone, and another when the engine in a Prelude went bang, this time they relayed me 350 miles from Chester to Colchester!

If you go for the AA, definitely get Relay, standard roadside will only give you up to 10 miles recovery, relay will take you with the car anywhere in the country.

Back
Top Bottom