Crashday

Suspended
ok, so this game is FUN! and the track editor is really good, does anybody else have this game? and if so do you want my track? it was made by Spend_day and I and is really fun... around 5 minutes long, my only problem with the game is the AI doesn't like checkpoints in mid air.

Associate
Got my copy this morning. Only one problem so far, I have no engine noise from my car. I can hear the engines from the other cars and all the other sounds are fine. In the demo it all worked and the engine noise was really good. Not the end of the world really, but it is annoying. Anyone else having this problem ?

Associate
How does it compare to demo, as good, better, worse?

I had read that the textures in the final version had been reduced in quality, can't imagine why though.

Associate
Sorted out my sound problem, just needed to install the latest sound drivers. Really good fun game, cars with guns what more do you need. :D

Soldato
The early single player has left me a little disappointed but I mainly bought the game for the multiplayer side of things so :D

I might turn the res down a little as it appears to judder in a few places :o

Associate
Any one been having trouble connecting to master server on this? Freind was playing fine then suddenly can't connect to master server either as host or just joining a game. Checked router settings disabled soft firewall and then tried with anti virus disabled but still no joy,

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

E-I

Associate
Crash Day is Evil!!

Ok, Rincewind, i hate Crash Day!! lol, it gives my computer a very annoying blue screen.. you know the one everyone hates

Curse Spend Day and yourself!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

blue screen!!! :(

Associate
its an awsome track but the bots are too stupid to play it lol

rincewind has made an awsome drag track GOD STUNTS hell yeah lol
:D

can you tell me and bear are BORED lol

Last edited:
Suspended
fireblade900 said:
I had it and got rid of, thought it sucked big time.

i know what you mean, i had the demo and the first time i saw the windscreen flew i thought, wow! one minute later the fun had gone though after a few crashes

Soldato
crash day is weak.. lol

also.. if you get realy bored of it :p

get yourself into the files and play about using note pad ;) thats right.. you can have anything you want on it.. loads of stuff.. from prices of things.. to physics of the car.. loads of things to play with lol

Back
Top Bottom