Eve Online 14 day trial

Associate
OP
Psypher5 said:
downloaded it, and it wont install? GEt an error: resDungeons.stuff. and the file is incomplete or corrupt :/ ?

Try downloading it again, I know this is a pain but it's worth the download :).

-Tauren-: Have a look at the main site buddy www.eve-online.com. There's a lot of information on there about it including piccies and some videos.

smoove & Reppyboyo: It does take a long while to get into. Your best bet would be to get into a decent corp. I belive OcUK have there own corp.

fullfat: Enjoy the game buddy, contact me ingame (Miss Strang - Dont ask) if you need a hand.

Soldato
Agent_matt said:
Try downloading it again, I know this is a pain but it's worth the download :).

-Tauren-: Have a look at the main site buddy www.eve-online.com. There's a lot of information on there about it including piccies and some videos.

smoove & Reppyboyo: It does take a long while to get into. Your best bet would be to get into a decent corp. I belive OcUK have there own corp.

fullfat: Enjoy the game buddy, contact me ingame (Miss Strang - Dont ask) if you need a hand.

Thanks for the link mate :) i'll check it out!

Man of Honour
Hmm I may have to install this again. I played it for a month when I bought the game for a silly price. The graphics were fabulous but like some of the others I couldn't really get too into it. It was a little slow for me. But superb graphics.

Associate
Agent_matt said:

cheers mate, im still going through the induction bit, its not one of those quick blast games is it, it does look like itll take more than 14 days to get into though but what a game it looks.

Back
Top Bottom