ive doen it ! i kicked my CSS adiction

Soldato
ive done it !
finaly just un-installed CSS !! such a relief ! this game took over my life and my wallet too !!
it was tough but now im finding myself just sitting at my PC bored. when really i want to get back into my Pre-PC gaming life !

anyone got any experiences to share with this blasted game !?

Rick

Associate
im another that just didnt/cant get into the whole css thing. and by jeebus ive tried it on loads of occasions. i try again now and again but i can never have a decent game, i just get owned.

Soldato
i find i dont get addicted to fps' i play them for maybe an hour if that a day and then just get bored, i dont feel there is anything addictive as such with a mp fps, now an mmorpg, they are problematic, damn swg cost me a year of my life...

...and i really want it back lol

Soldato
i play CSS a lot more than i do BF2 nowadays. CSS is something i can always go back to, it is annoying when you have a bad game, and i can completely see how people who arent very good must hate it. But im fairly competent so its pretty good fun, i feel its more skillful that other FPS games. It hasnt taken over my life, gaming as a whole has

Soldato
I'm getting rather addicted to it, although it's been the half term so that's given me more time to play it when i've been in, but i think going back into the school routine will be a lot better for me.

ho hum.

Associate
Im trying to, I only play for 2-3 hours a day now. How I find the time to create my own CSS maps as well is beyond me, as I spend the same amount of time doing that each day as well.

Soldato
OP
Sweetloaf said:
How did CSS hurt your wallet if you don't mind me asking?

yea "upgrades make you play better" ( lol )
120 quid soundcard, 40 quid headset, 160 quid GPU, 180 quid RAM... im a skint studant and its money i dnt really have lol :p

for CSS being such a popular game... i really dont know anyone who plays it !
obviously all my friends in thew clan but theyre from all over the world... there seems to be no one in RL who plays... or maybe they got to thwe same stage as me and didnt really emerge into the outdoors ? lol

still feels a bit naff when im on TS and i can hear "the bomb has been defused" through someones mic. and i see my mates on xfire and their scores etc lol.

now i need a recreational game. none adictive... maybe its between hitman contracts, quake 4 and far cry at the moment :p

still getting my medusa 5.1 tomorrow though :p lol

Back
Top Bottom