New shoes!?

Soldato
Ok im looking to get some Dr martens *used to have some for school, damn they were good boots! Getting tired of the scruffy trainer look*

Anyway, I've got it to 2 choices..

ma048bk.jpg

or

Dr-Martens_2221zblacksmooth_5775_m.jpg

Industrial because..I preffer the square toe shape. But boot or more shoe shape? Hmm, choose :)

~Psy

Soldato
At only a very slight tangent, I find the number of people who swear by big-ass boots as being "safe" yet do not wear slippers around the house to be quite alarming.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
starscream said:
I prefer the shape of the non-industrial ones.

Likewise.

If I had to choose between the two, it would be the top ones as they look slightly less builder like.
If you wear the bottom ones, you'll need a string vest and a pair of jeans which hang down so the crack of your arse shows. You would also be required to wolf whistle at young ladies and shout "allo dahlin, gerremahtfralads".

These are the best DMs ever

dm1490_blk_l_01.jpg

I had a pair for about 5 years in the 80s, wore them nearly every day - excellent boots.

Stan :)

Soldato
OP
Bigstan: The bottom ones are those, just with 7eyes and a bigger toe ? Ok the pic makes them look scruggy but shh :p My pair downstairs are nice and polished up.

Howabout:

Dr-Martens_dm7A18zblk_5052_l.jpg

Although I was looking at a pair of 10eye ones earlier..hmmm decisions.

// I'm not a builder, I wouldn't be seen dead in a fred perry shirt (or a string vest :p) I have a pair of very comfy TAZ slippers I got a few years back :D!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom