Where did you get your desk from ?

Caporegime
Ive tryed argos (none i really like)
ive tryed office world /staples

ive even tryed that highstreet PC place i probably cant name but nobody on here would shop at :D

ive looked on ikea.co.uk as well

any other suggestions ?

i want a wooden desk, about 1.3m wide, with no computer chassis holder as i dont want to cover up my window mods :D preferably with a large ammount of desk space as its going to have 2 TFTs on it.

Soldato
I walked up the highest mountain, cut down the highest tree with a penknife and craved a table out of it with a spoon.

Well, actually I went to Ikea. Seemed they had more in-shop then in the book/website. You can get good deals on seperate tabletops and tablelegs.

Hitman
Permabanned
If you don't want a standard "computer desk" then maybe you should look at small tables instead? Try expanding your search to include writing desks, which may not be put into the same category as a computer desk. Normally just a bit of wood with 4 legs on that you can sit your tower under.

Soldato
I got mine from Ikea. I didn't like many of their desks either but I went in the store and designed my own. They have the option to choose which tops, legs, extras etc you want to create to perfect desk :)

I have this one from Ikea, £35.90 and very solid, it should be big enough for 2 tft's as thats what I hope to do, or just one wide screen tft.

Hope that helps.

21090_PE106109_S4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom