Smartphones, help! Can pocket word/excel be installed?

Associate
Hello,

I'm trying to decide what smartphone to get as an upgrade for use on Orange and I'm split between the spv c600 and the spv m500 (or possibly the m600 when it's out). The only reason the m500 is still in the running is because the c600 doesn't have word or excel, it only has outlook!

Is it possible to buy and install these after I buy the phone? I've been looking on the net for ages and can't find anything about it at all.

Cheers!

Soldato
stephen said:
Hello,

I'm trying to decide what smartphone to get as an upgrade for use on Orange and I'm split between the spv c600 and the spv m500 (or possibly the m600 when it's out). The only reason the m500 is still in the running is because the c600 doesn't have word or excel, it only has outlook!

Is it possible to buy and install these after I buy the phone? I've been looking on the net for ages and can't find anything about it at all.

Cheers!

why is it the only reason?

Tom.

Associate
OP
Because I don't want to have that massive hunk of a thing in my pocket and it doesn't have a keypad!

Also I won't be massively using word/excel but it would be handy. If I was it would just be to put in small comments.

Soldato
stephen said:
Because I don't want to have that massive hunk of a thing in my pocket and it doesn't have a keypad!

Also I won't be massively using word/excel but it would be handy. If I was it would just be to put in small comments.

hmmm. you realise when it's in your pocket it feels barely any bigger than a k750i?

8.jpg

And that in practice the lack of physical keypad is no problem at all:

onscreen_phonepad.jpg

It's considerably smaller than a lot of normal / smartphones that have been out (ie the old e200, a lot of the 3 phones etc) and the only smartphones notably smaller (and even then not much, ive just moved from a c500 to this) are the c500/550/600 :p

Tom.

Back
Top Bottom