• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

X1800XT, what do you use to clock it??

Permabanned
i used the ATI overdrive system but for some reason it didnt kick in under 3d05 so im going to have to manually clock the bugger... (trying to beat the 10.5K mark and prove to a friend its as good as 2X7800GT )

so what do you use to overclock it as ATI tool doesnt seem to work for this card :(

Associate
You can use CCC, at least it works for me :) . Try to run "hardware monitor" in rivatuner to check the core and memory clock.

And btw, I would recommend you to flash with the PE bios ;)

Associate
A random name said:
ATITool!

I have the 256mb version of the card and it got me 11k :)

What you think is a resonable score for running 24/7. I read the thread where you got 11k and it seemed to be pushing the card a bit much. Im ordering one this tuesday I hope. Got a 7800GT at the moment and im making 7700 in 05. Would like to see over 10k with this card.

Back
Top Bottom