Recomend me an TV Tuner card please.

Soldato
Analogue has 5 channels compared to freeviews 30+, I doubt hes buying the card to watch analogue, get the dvbt200 mate no point in wasting money.
But since you want normal tv (dont know why you get those channels in freeview) then dvbt300 is for you, you get a remote also.

Caporegime
Vegeta said:
Analogue has 5 channels compared to freeviews 30+, I doubt hes buying the card to watch analogue, get the dvbt200 mate no point in wasting money.
But since you want normal tv (dont know why you get those channels in freeview) then dvbt300 is for you, you get a remote also.

You get those channels with freeview so you have them in digital mpeg2 format. In a few years they're going to stop analogue tv broadcasting and switch to digital which is much better.

Caporegime
Energize said:
You get those channels with freeview so you have them in digital mpeg2 format. In a few years they're going to stop analogue tv broadcasting and switch to digital which is much better.

I dunno, a good analogue signal is miles better than most digital signals, especially where water is involved (the compression to digital makes it really blocky). Although to get the signal quality you would have to be sat almost ontop of the trsansmitter. :p

Associate
Got a quick question for the T200/T300 owners: can you manually tune or is it auto-tuning only?
Probably sounds like a silly question but I had an all in wonder card that couldn't be manually tuned (didn't find out until lafter I bought it) and it irked me a just little.

Back
Top Bottom