ISp help!

Soldato
Ive ended my contract with bulldog yesturday but Im trying to move to different ISP and all I keep getting is there is a incompatable product on your line.

How the hell am I going to internet by thursday when Bulldog go.

Ive tried tesco, newnet, AOL all say i cannot get it! :mad: :mad:

Caporegime
The incompatible product is presumably your existing ADSL service - it won't disappear until your connection's ceased.
You should've got a MAC from Bulldog, and migrated.

Soldato
OP
well when I was talking to the bulldog bloke i said I wanted to cancal my contract and so he did and I asked whats my MAC migration code, he said it was the same one I used to migrate from wanadoo to bulldog in the first place.

is that right that I can use my mAC code again?

Permabanned
ask them if they even know what it is?

but because bulldog install their own lines (telephone etc) maybe they dont do MAC code? if that makes any sense

Associate
what bulldog product were you on? if you were on their ipstream products (2mbit or below) then you can get a MAC code, is you were on their upto 8mbit product then while technically they can give you a MAC code based on the LLU migration trial they dont have to and not providers are able to process inbound LLU migrations at the moment.

Soldato
OP
I was on Bulldogs Alltime Quick Start product waiting to go onto anytime 19.75 pm upto 8meg.

Bulldog are planning to have there LLU exchange by the end of March.

Yeah Ive asked for mac code, Hopefully I get it before the end of the day and call my new ISP with the new MAC code :-|

Im quiet surprised Bulldog haven't billed me yet (touches wood) as I terminated the contract halfway through 6 months :-\

Back
Top Bottom