Cheap hostel or hotel in Pragues

Permabanned
Can someone recommend one please? Would like it the centre so we won't have to do much travelling.

Excuse the spelling in the title.

Associate
hostel elf. Zizkov district, complete **** hole but the party there never really stops.

Oh and theres a train line running behind the place. Solution- drink so much beer you pass out each night and don't notice it. You also don't notice the bedbugs if you do that.

about 30-40p for half a litre of gambrinus in the hostel, I spent 6 days there in 2004 and had a great time. Would go back tomorrow if I could- www.hostelelf.cz

Man of Honour
Gilly said:
I think we stayed in Pension Tara. Look on hostelworld.com.

Ours was cheap and clean - all you need really.
Tried using this as justification for booking £5 a night hostel when I go to Poland on Monday. Fell on deaf ears at work, apparently I should be spending more like £100 a night. £100 for somewhere to sleep and have it off? What's the point?

Permabanned
OP
Lopez where to in Poland? I was there for two months in the summer, great place.

Gilly how far was the hostel from all the bars and strip clubs, etc? How did you get around, Tram?

lol Muvverussia will look at that place sounds cool.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Lopéz said:
Tried using this as justification for booking £5 a night hostel when I go to Poland on Monday. Fell on deaf ears at work, apparently I should be spending more like £100 a night. £100 for somewhere to sleep and have it off? What's the point?
ONE HUNDRED POUNDS PER NIGHT???

Madness.
noob said:
Gilly how far was the hostel from all the bars and strip clubs, etc? How did you get around, Tram?
Bottom of Wenceslas Sq.

Walking distance from everything we wanted :)

Back
Top Bottom