Right...Leasing..

Soldato
Just accepted a role with 4200 car allowance but my old banger super whizz audi does not cut the mustard.... ;)

Does anyone have any experience of buying a car on Finance or leasing?

And what should I be looking at for 250-300 a month?

Ta

Don
many of the folks at work have opted and taken cars on PCP plans , 230-300 would get a mid range Focus IIRC( maintenance included ) but dont forget you get tax relief on business mileage too so you may have more to spend

Caporegime
Guy at work is leasing, he got a fully loaded megane convertible on lease for 3 years and thats 250 a month.

I would personally take the money per month and get my own car.

Edit just asked him its 354 :(

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Rotty said:
many of the folks at work have opted and taken cars on PCP plans , 230-300 would get a mid range Focus IIRC( maintenance included ) but dont forget you get tax relief on business mileage too so you may have more to spend

PCP? So personal finance from a dealer?

I totally forgot to ask about mileage :D

Don
Just checked our quote system at work and £300 gets you ( full maintenance / 20k miles a year )

Focus 1.6 sport 5dr

Mini Cooper

Civic 1.6SE

206 1.6 sport

Astra 1.4 expression

Gold 1.4FSi

Don
Teledude said:
Sounds good - cheers rotty - so I presume that the employer pays the figure direct for the car monthly?

the company pays an amount into the salaries of those who do this ( I don't ) this amount is taxable ,the amount of the PCP is then deducted from the salary

if you want a quote on any particular car let me know

Back
Top Bottom