Sopranos, 6

Soldato
YESSSS!!!!!

Can't wait!!!

woohooo

but only 10 episodes this season, supposedly the last as well :( but we can hope :)

Soldato
theres 13 episodes in this series followed by another 7 or 8 episodes in season 7, season 7 should follow straight on from season 6 i think.

oh and its going to be a long time yet before we see it over here, it starts march 12th over in America.

looks damn good though :D

*edit* might be wrong on what ive said there, its just what I've read from all over the place in the last few months

Soldato
Goodie said:
theres 13 episodes in this series followed by another 7 or 8 episodes in season 7, season 7 should follow straight on from season 6 i think.

oh and its going to be a long time yet before we see it over here, it starts march 12th over in America.

looks damn good though :D

*edit* might be wrong on what ive said there, its just what I've read from all over the place in the last few months

where did you get this information, because if it's true I'll be happy for the next few years.

There's only 10 episodes this season though, that's confirmed. But I haven't heard of any news for new seasons. :)

Soldato
Tony Soprano said:
where did you get this information, because if it's true I'll be happy for the next few years.

There's only 10 episodes this season though, that's confirmed. But I haven't heard of any news for new seasons. :)

hang on mate, ill go and have a look, see what i can find

Soldato
the only thing i can find at the moment is this

Chase: Sopranos to Be Taken Out Next Year

Sun Feb 26, 3:18 PM ET

NEW YORK - "The Sopranos" will definitely be taken out next year, the show's creator said, though he can't say it won't hit the big screen at some point.

"It may be that in two or three or four years I could be sitting around and get an idea for a really great 'Sopranos' movie," David Chase told The New York Times in a joint interview with James Gandolfini, star of the HBO series. "I don't think that will happen. But if one morning somebody woke up and said this would make a really good, concise, contained 'Sopranos' story, I wouldn't rule that out."

Chase, also the series' executive producer, and Gandolfini reflected on the show and the trajectory of its central character, mobster Tony Soprano, in an article appearing in Sunday's editions.

Gandolfini's character never crossed the line into killing family members, except to spare a cousin a worse death by enemies.

"I think there's a place Tony knows that if he goes to, he's not coming back, and that's the place," Gandolfini said. "If you start killing family members, what's next?"

The newest 12-episode season will begin March 12. The Emmy-winning show, which began airing in 1999, is to wrap up with eight episodes starting next January.

Last para, although i cannot find its origional source, thats from another forum. plus with that stating 12 episodes this season and it being 10 like you say i arent sure how correct that is, ive read it around a few places before though, just cant seem to find them now :rolleyes:

*edit* found where thats from yahoo news, 2 days ago

Last edited:
Soldato
BUSH said:
can't wait, my favourite tv show bar none, its just so well written an acted.

I'm sure I remember reading recently that the next series would have 12 eps, then there would be 6 or 8 episodes soon after to conclude the program.

found a link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4612536.stm

YAY that's even better than having 10 episodes!! :D I really can't wait (quite literally) I might have to move to America to catch them when they first air in a few weeks. :D

edit : Sorry ;)

Last edited:
Hitman
Permabanned
I really can't wait for this to come out :D. I'll probably have to wait ages though, because I prefer not been stuck on cliffhangers and just watching through the whole dvd ;).

Soldato
Its good on the one hand that there will be more episodes of the Sopranos to enjoy (one of THE best programs on tv).

However it will be so sad in 18-20 hours when it finally ends. :( :( :(

Back
Top Bottom