Liverpool v Man Utd racism

Soldato
I've just heard on talkSport news that there was an incident in the recent Liverpool v Man Utd match. Apparently, an un-named Liverpool player could be seen mouthing racist comments at a Manchester United player. Police refused to name the player involved.

I'm looking for more news online about this. Has anyone heard any more?

edit//

Here

It alledgedly happened in the recent Premiership match at Old Trafford.

Last edited:
Soldato
Will the F.A be doing anything about the Liverpool fans who were dropping cups of crap and urine on the Man Utd fans at Anfield? Will they be doing anything about the Liverpool fans who followed Alan Smith's ambulance to traffic lights and then rocked it from side to side trying to tip the thing over?

Hmmm...let me think about this one...

Nothing will be done if in fact they can prove racist remarks were made by tv footage. Typical F.A, they do not want to upset Liverpool or the fans.

Soldato
Tony Soprano said:
Will the F.A be doing anything about the Liverpool fans who were dropping cups of crap and urine on the Man Utd fans at Anfield? Will they be doing anything about the Liverpool fans who followed Alan Smith's ambulance to traffic lights and then rocked it from side to side trying to tip the thing over?

Nothing will be done if in fact they can prove racist remarks were made by tv footage. Typical F.A, they do not want to upset Liverpool or the fans.

Parry might do his best to get them a knighthood?

Soldato
OP
Tony Soprano said:

Brian Barwick - Chief Executive of the FA = Liverpool fan.

There's your answer. ;)

Jay

Jay

Associate
Tony Soprano said:

Is that why the FA did F all about trying to get Liverpool back into Europe after last year? Stop talking out your ****hole. Why are you making a point of cups of crap and urine being thrown? Why don't you make a point on the fact that the Chelsea fans threw coins at the Liverpool fans in cardiff when Riise scored which happend to hit a woman in front of me. This sort of thing happens week in week out at football matches in every league across the country.

Last edited:

Jay

Jay

Associate
fozzybear said:

Thats a well known fact, you don't need to point it out twice for me :) It doesnt dismiss the fact that the FA still did not do anything.

p.s i can't really understand if your thoughts are that Liverpool did not get help from the FA or that the FA helped because the CE supports Liverpool.

Last edited:
Soldato
Jay said:
Is that why the FA did F all about trying to get Liverpool back into Europe after last year? Stop talking out your ****hole. Why are you making a point of cups of crap and urine being thrown? Why don't you make a point on the fact that the Chelsea fans threw coins at the Liverpool fans in cardiff when Riise scored which happend to hit a woman in front of me. This sort of thing happens week in week out at football matches in every league across the country.

My point is, that if that was at Old Trafford, it would be splashed (quite literally) all over the papers and the F.A would be involved. How do you know I didn't make a point of Chelsea fans throwing coins at Liverpool fans? Now I do agree with you that coin throwing does happen every week. But throwing crap and urine at opposition fans does not. Why don't you remove your head from your *******. If it was Utd fans doing it to Liverpool fans I would feel the same. It's disgusting.

Last edited:
Don
Tony Soprano said:
My point is, that if that was at Old Trafford, it would be splashed (quite literally) all over the papers and the F.A would be involved. .

It did this year , was hell for the Liverpool fans ( as usual ) , my friend ( female , 5 foot 2 , late 30's was punched at the game )

I agree the stuff with the ambulance was out of order but the cups of stuff being thrown over the fans I am not convinced by , I was there and sat close to the manc fans

Jay

Jay

Associate
Tony Soprano said:
My point is, that if that was at Old Trafford, it would be splashed (quite literally) all over the papers and the F.A would be involved. How do you know I didn't make a point of Chelsea fans throwing coins at Liverpool fans? Now I do agree with you that coin throwing does happen every week. But throwing crap and urine at opposition fans does not. Why don't you remove your head from your *******. If it was Utd fans doing it to Liverpool fans I would feel the same. It's disgusting.

Ok maybe throwing crap and urine does not happen everyweek(stating your facts here) but it's not as serious as throwing coins which DOES happen every week.

Of course it's disgusting and i'm not saying it did not happen,(however i find it hard to believe as i was sat in the upper annie road and did not see anything of the sort) but get realistic, you came across as "Liverpool fans are horrible dirty ******** that get away with everything because the CE of the FA supports Liverpool" with this quote "I know, every little helps really, doesn't it?"

And thats what angered me.

Soldato
OP
Jay said:
Ok maybe throwing crap and urine does not happen everyweek(stating your facts here) but it's not as serious as throwing coins which DOES happen every week.

I know i'd much rather someone throw a coin at me than human waste.

This thread has soon gone off topic! It wasn't meant as an anti-Liverpool thread....honest!

Don
Gilly said:
Don't you think there could be a conflict of interests there?

possibly but during the decisions over who was to take the 4th CL place this season he backed Everton , sometimes you need to go the other way so as to be seen to be doing the correct thing

Don
Gilly said:
Absolutely. I wasn't meaning that it would always be positive, but the conflict is there and opposing fans are never going to let that lie...

yep whether the conflict is genuine or not while the situation is like it is at the monent there is always the perception of a conflict of interest

Back
Top Bottom