Xbox360: Racing Wheel review

~J~

~J~

Soldato
OP
dirtydog said:
Does the 360 support proper force feedback?

Yes, but no one has implemented it due to possibly legal restrictions (or so the review says)

Last edited:
Permabanned
It's silly that all wheels don't work with all consoles and computers, in my opinion... I know you can get some 'universal' wheels but most of them only work on one or two platforms.

Soldato
Doug said:
Aye, I've hardly used mine since getting the 360... Only got it around the same time, too :(

Same here, got my Momo a couple of weeks before getting the 360. Never touched the wheel again after that :p It was fantastic though and I'd certainly consider getting a 360 wheel.

Soldato
dirtydog said:
It's silly that all wheels don't work with all consoles and computers, in my opinion... I know you can get some 'universal' wheels but most of them only work on one or two platforms.

It is stupid, it's only a driver issue. Most if not all wheels now are USB anyway so it's not connectivity.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
This is great news so cheers for the heads up dude.
My bro has a 360 and PGR but i am a PC GTL + momo dude so haven't bothered trying it.
I will put one of these on His shopping list and look forward to testing the 360 + PGR + wheel.
Once tried i will post my views.

Back
Top Bottom