• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Crossfire - Drivers and such...:D

Permabanned
Been doing a lot of forum grinding to find a solution to some Crossfire problems.

Some of the problems include:-

Screen jitter/shake when using DVI to DVI cable :eek:

BSoD when alt-tab'ing or using windows key within 3D apps :confused:

Loss of picture synch in games :(

It seems that all these problems are driver issues and can be solved by using the 6.1.5 Beta catalyst which i have tested and is very stable. :D :D

Click here for linkage to Drivers...

Associate
Associate
Another thing ive noticed. When i was just using one card i could go into my CCC and go to Avivo Color and change the Saturation and color of my games/desktop.Now the setting is no longer there.Moniter Properties has disapeared from my list in CCC. Anyone know what problem is as i like to boost the color im my games :)

Soldato
I posted about the crossfire flicker some days ago...

The reason is down to changing the gamma settings in the control panel...

If you leave the gamma set to stock you wont get the flicker in some games...

It seems the gamma only changes the master card in a crossfire setup...

:rolleyes:

Associate
Well tonight i was running me X1900 Crossfire fine and suddenly a huge bang and my computer shut down lol. PSU has gone. I was using the recommended 550W for DUAL cards aswell but think its because it is an old PSU and was ready for going.Ill tell you tho, i **** my pants, thought i had just blown up 900 quid in gfx cards lol.

Im ordering a FSP sparkle 700W psu tomorrow, hopefully that should give my pc enough power.

Associate
If that was the case tho. That i was using recommended psu and it took out my gfx cards would the warrenty not cover it?

Lol, my heart was pumping so fast. Made such a loud bang my dog jumped off bed and ran out room lol

Back
Top Bottom