mcdonalds to close 25 "resturants"

Permabanned
johnnyb said:
subway will go the same way as im sick of them already.

There food just tastes too commericial

Goddamned advertising getting stuck in my teeth when I'm chewing on a footlong meatball on herb & cheese with double cheese, bacon, pepper, parmesan and a little honey mustard...

*n

Associate
I have learnt not say no to the cheese in subway, it just glues the rest of the sub to the top of your mouth. Can't say I would be sad to see my Maccy D's close ... until my next hang over requires a cheese burger.

Soldato
Subway is great but not everywhere. Sometimes I find myself wondering into a McDonalds (double quarter pounder with cheese ***).

Soldato
lol @ is uk noticing its unhealthy :p - Hey! blair wanted to be like the USA, now enjoy its benefits!! Who was it now......some 16 year old girl was the first person in the uk to get diabetes from being fat - in america theyd probably give you an award!

Man of Honour
They are being sensible and trimming excess unprofitable stores like any level-headed profit minded company should be. Most cities have too many McDonalds branches, it is not good policy to have two quiet branches instead of one busy one.

Man of Honour
Subway 4tw!

i'm not surprised at this news to be honest, they've got worse for years, serving more and more crap food and then to top it off their recent efforts to be healthy with the salads and stuff. Its daft

Soldato
mcdonalds is great i love it everytime i go i have a large chicken sandwhich meal with 6 nggets and a cheeseburger and i went twice yesterday and i'm still not fat i eat mcdonalds whenever i can its *** food :D

Consigliere
MadMan-JaMeS said:
mcdonalds is great i love it everytime i go i have a large chicken sandwhich meal with 6 nggets and a cheeseburger and i went twice yesterday and i'm still not fat i eat mcdonalds whenever i can its *** food :D

I said it to you on MSN and i'll say it again: Thats wrong. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom