unpatient kid

Nix

Nix

Soldato
How many times is this going to be reposted?

My friend, re-aquaint yourself with the search tool :)

Zip

Zip

Soldato
That website never works on my computer, i can never get the videos to work :mad:

Can somebody post the same video on a different site like google video or something?:)

Soldato
JCBeastie said:
Anyone who speaks German round here? Please let us know WTF he's on!!!

Don't say Unreal Tournament I can hear that... :p

JCBeastie

Somebody translated all of it over in the PC Games forum - it seems that he's a "little tense" because UT is taking so long to load up. Go have a search, I'm sure you'll find it....it was only last week I think.

Soldato
I watched that video before, it gets incredibly annoying before long though, watching some random German kid getting unreasonably annoyed might be amusing for all of 1 minute, but not that long...

Edit, also I think the word is 'impatient' /pedant :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Nix said:
The game is UT2004.

See that sucks, if it was wolfenstein we would hear some Nazi jibe :cool:

Achtun achtun ich killen bang bang buch dich sig heil.

(I am off to bed now.)

Soldato
First time ive seen this and tbh im certain its just a joke things hes done. For a start the keyboard (which he trashes) is very old... is mouse (which he doesnt ) ) isnt... also who set the camera up>? even a dumb child wouldnt just accidentily have a webcam setup while trying to play UT etc... let alone set it to record.

He also never actually plays the game even though it makes it look like he does... watch his fingers. And lastly right at the very end he smiles as he dodges away from the camera... convincing me that hes just having a laugh.

Still funny though....

Back
Top Bottom