Minolta Dynax 5D

Soldato
I am thinking about getting one of these, what are your opinions of the 5D?Anyone know where I can find galleries of pics taken by the 5D, lookin for some good portrait examples..

topher

Soldato
I like the results I get straight out the camera. I haven't manipulated any of my photos, besides the white border I use for presentation.

The white balance can be a bit funny mixed with the onboard flash, but so far I am well pleased. I can also hand hold my 70-210mm lens @ 1/20 with the onboard antishake and about the same for my 75-300. The settings adjustment is very easy too.

If you are starting out, getting a new system and so on, I would strongly suggest getting a Canon or Nikon based system. However, if you already have some lenses say, then go straight ahead with the Minolta system :)

Soldato
OP
Gamefreak501 said:
I like the results I get straight out the camera. I haven't manipulated any of my photos, besides the white border I use for presentation.

The white balance can be a bit funny mixed with the onboard flash, but so far I am well pleased. I can also hand hold my 70-210mm lens @ 1/20 with the onboard antishake and about the same for my 75-300. The settings adjustment is very easy too.

If you are starting out, getting a new system and so on, I would strongly suggest getting a Canon or Nikon based system. However, if you already have some lenses say, then go straight ahead with the Minolta system :)

but the minolta is the only dslr with anit-shake built into the body, I have it on my FZ10 and find it very useful...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom