New Far Cry screenshots - much better :)

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Whats up with the 4th one is it trying to copy FEAR ?

apart from that look ok ;)

Last edited:
Caporegime
I want to see it actually running. If they can get that running in 60fps solid (which I am doubting as I haven't seen constant frames on ANY game on the 360 yet bar Arcade titles) then it will be very promising and I will buy it.

Just pre-ordered 4 games this morning and elected to leave this and Burnout4 off the list! Those 2 might well get bought too. =/.

Permabanned
NokkonWud said:
I want to see it actually running. If they can get that running in 60fps solid (which I am doubting as I haven't seen constant frames on ANY game on the 360 yet bar Arcade titles) then it will be very promising and I will buy it.

There are some aren't there, like DOA4 and RR6? The graphics don't look THAT amazing in this game so I reckon there's a good chance it will indeed be 60fps solid :)

Is the Xbox version coming out at the same time btw? I think so.

Caporegime
dirtydog said:
There are some aren't there, like DOA4 and RR6? The graphics don't look THAT amazing in this game so I reckon there's a good chance it will indeed be 60fps solid :)

Is the Xbox version coming out at the same time btw? I think so.

I haven't experienced any on Dead or Alive 4 actually, and I don't have Ridge Racer 6. So good point :).

Caporegime
Kainz said:
Looks crap imo. Look at no.6 for example. As much as I love farcry, and I know sod all about instincts - I just see it as an expansion and little else.

Was gona say the same, looks like it goes all blury when fighting judging by numbers 4/5 to, oh well we can both get flamed then. :D

Soldato
Don't really care what it looks like in fairness. Farcry on the xbox played amazingly well, and if its more of the same on the 360 i'll be happy, dont think i'll get it straight away though, gotta get through oblivion first!

Back
Top Bottom