Street fighter II soon?!?

Soldato
thecaptain said:
i find the lag on doa4 horrendous. i thought that was the general opinion as well.

Really? I haven't exactly played online a lot but I've yet to experience any bad lag playing DoA4. I think it's lagged on me once which was very briefly.

Associate
yeah i dont think i have had a lag free game yet. pgr3 is fine btw, never had any problems.

what speed internet do you have? mine is plusnet broadband premier 2mb.

shall i add you to my friends so we can try a bash together? i would love to be able to play doa4 online without lag. i may just have been consistently unlucky with my choice of hosts.

although other people do seem to be reporting the same issues: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17535790&highlight=lag

Man of Honour
oh man why did i have to read this thread !!

i was trying not to buy a 360

as the TV is a little cluttered with the GC, XBox, PS2 and i just bought a DS to go with my PSP ! how many games can i play really lol

and the wifes not going to be happy :D

Associate
think there were rumours that it was coming out last night (27th) but don't think it's appeared on the Marketplace. Also heard rumours that it's been delayed.

Just have to sit tight and keep an eye out for it. In the meantime, I'm going to try and complete NFS:MW :)

Soldato
OP
there was rumours it was delayed but capcom supposely said it wont and it **** be on for release on the week of 28th! ive searched a few sites one says its the 28th others say 31/3 and 12/3 :s cant really find any news on it

Associate
I just wanted to challange anyone in this forum to a match you can see my live details below

I will own you all.............bhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa....... :D

Associate
looked on the marketplace last night, no joy. Lots of additions though.

Does anyone know when the update to allow background downloading is coming out?

Cheers

Dave

Associate
sorry mate, didn't word my question that well.

What I meant was when you're downloading a demo (say for arguements sake Full Auto at 600mb or whatever). You have to keep the blade open with the download until it finishes. You can't go and browse other downloads or play games whilst it downloads. I heard over on the Xbox forums that the next update will allow you to play games and stuff whilst downloading demos etc...

Have you heard of this?

Back
Top Bottom