Live snow falling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Gorseinon's got a fair amount :) Going out in a bit to work so I'll see what Fforestfach, Gowerton and the city centre are like then.

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Just phoned the bus company up if you're on Public Transport Haly. They're only doing main roads. Caught the 110 this morning and had to walk half of the way as it was struggling up the hill!

If anyone sees someone in a white coat towards Grovesend tonight, give me a lift huh? :)

Associate
swanseajack said:
oh well, suns out now, so might as well turn cam off, only in swansea you can get freezing snow one min and then blue sky and summer weather next :/

I'd like to thank you for the entertainment while it lasted and i hope in the future you can entertain us some more. I'd also like to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to bring SUPER LIVE SNOWFALL LIVE! POWERED BY LIVE XP CAM to the world and every member of Overclockers Uk.

Thank you again.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
~J~ said:
Just phoned the bus company up if you're on Public Transport Haly. They're only doing main roads. Caught the 110 this morning and had to walk half of the way as it was struggling up the hill!

If anyone sees someone in a white coat towards Grovesend tonight, give me a lift huh? :)
Hmm main roads.....wonder if that covers Swansea to Gorseinon :s
Was going to take either the X12 or the 110 back from work at 5ish, but guess I won't know for certain until later in the day depending on how much snow has cleared :/
I'm covered for getting to work but not getting back. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom