Street fighter II soon?!?

Permabanned
ah now that WOULD be handy, its prolly the single most annoying thing with the xbox. same goes for ripping CD's, would be nice if you could bash at geo-wars or something while doing it. Altho i know why MS dont allow that, because some tit will try to put a game disc in then get all annoyed when he doesnt have his songs on or they are corrupt, lol i garauntee it

Soldato
OP
i find it annoying when exiting to the dashbaord and having to do a connection test after it loads the game, and when i put the disc in i wanna have an option of loading it cos i may just wanna sit at dashboard without leaving the tray open

Associate
can understand the possibility of corrupted files but they could easily get around this.

With the demos and marketplace stuff it wouldn't be an issue since you can resume downloads etc...

If you tried to eject a cd while it's ripping (say you forgot it was in there - though I don't know how you could as the thing makes so much noise). There could be something that pops up saying "currently ripping CD, CD will eject after next song is ripped" or something similar.

Wouldn't be hard anyway.

Associate
think thats why they give you the option to close the tray via the dashboard.

I agree though, would be nice to boot up into the dashboard regardless of what's in the drive. Then again saying that doing this is a step in the direction of windows based PCs with the dashboard being the OS. Some people just want to put in a game and have done with it without any messing around.

We're just being picky ;)

Back
Top Bottom