UberSoldier

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Just having a gander myself but was hoping one of you lot had test drove it for me before i bother.
Now this is bumped has anyone tried it yet.

This sounds promising though.

Wrath Reward System - Terminating enemies with extreme prejudice is rewarded in ÜberSoldier through the granting of additional tactical powers.

Being rewarded for being a nutter sounds fun to me. :p

After looking at the screenies i think i'll try it as i like the look of the uniforms.
Going to do some laps first then download it and try it. Will post back later with my thoughts.

Last edited:
Soldato
What an awful game. Wouldn't say the graphics are that good, the explosions are nice but the levels are bare. If it had come out 5 years ago it might have appeared better. Action is a bit to fast for my liking as well.

Good if you want a no-brainer kill anything that moves game ala Doom but I won't be buying it.

Panzer

Associate
Somewhere, in a field in cheshire... alright!
When games like this come out its easy to understand why games like F.E.A.R. get so many good things written about them even though they often dont live upto expectations.
From what Ive just played, this is just another mediocre FPS that looks like Medal of Honour did but with some snazzy effects. Graphically average by todays standards and doesnt make up for in playability, It lacks a feel of its own somehow and seems too fast as someone already mentioned.
Credit to the makers for trying to put a twist on the WW2 theme although didnt Return to Castle Wolfenstein do similar? Ive not played it.
In its favour Ive seen it at 17.99 in some places which I guess is reasonable for a new release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom