Changing my tariff.

Soldato
Hi.
Ive had my Orange contract since November, and i was told then that i couldnt change my tariff.
I was messing around on the 'my account' area of the Orange website, and it gives me the option of changing my tariff.
Does that mean i can change my tariff? Or is it just a bug on the website?

Soldato
You can change to a lower one after 6 months, on all tariffs apart from prem plan wich you have to stay on for the full 12 months (as of end of last year). you can at any point move to a higher tariff on all contract.

Is that right dolph?

Soldato
Obviously, if you had an expensive phone, its going take a while for the network/dealer to recoup the cost of the phone back.

If you could change your tariff you may loose any benefits you received with your original price plan, such as free itemised billing etc.

Associate
I'd take a good look at the Orange Student offer T&Cs before making any changes. There could be clauses that means you lose that benefit if you change your tariff.

Also, most cashback deals from dealers rely on you staying with the same tariff. Some dealers specify in their T&C for cashback, that any changes, whether up or down, in the tariff will result in the cashback offer becoming void.

Soldato
OP
What now?

My current tariff is 100txts/200mins +1000txt student deal.
£30/month. Should have been £25, but they messed up my order.
With a SE W800i phone that they've yet to charge me for.

Potential pitfalls?

Back
Top Bottom