Strip Joints

Soldato
My last gf went absolutely mental at me when I told her I'd been in a strip club, the stupid thing about it is that I only went in because my mates bet me I couldn't blag my way into it for free (I rang the manager and said I was writing an article for a magazine and could I have a look round). She said it was bad as why would I want to look at other girls :rolleyes: She was the same about FHM and suchlike, although apparently girls magazines were 'different'...yeah...

She was a bit of an attention-whore though, she knew she was damn fine and so did everyone else, so maybe it was jealousy or something :shrug:

After that if I went in one with the lads I just didn't mention it, much easier that way.

Man of Honour
Don't really see the need tbh.. but if i did i'd ask her along for a laugh. If it's as clean and innocent as they say, shouldn't be a problem.

My mates wife took her husband to the Cave ad the girl ended up stripping for her.. superb!!

Man of Honour
The girl I was seeing went mental when she found out I'd been to a strip joint for a mate's birthday ages ago.

She was forced to go to one a bit ago and her view on them has changed now.

Che

Che

Associate
It's not the case of whether you'd be allowed to by your partner, but why you want to go in the first place? :p I've been once, out of curiosity, but you just leave even more hornier than when you went in and very much poorer.

Associate
OP
robbiemc said:
Sorry, but what are you asking, exactly?

I meet up with a few mates from when i was at uni just before christmas, had a decent meal, and about half a dozen of us ended up going to a strip club.

Three or four from the meal / bar didn't go, as they said their partners wouldn't like them to go.

One went, and told us all not to mention it incase his Missus finds out, another told me a few weeks after his Missus went nuts at him for perving at the ladies.

Mine thought nothing of it, another one has asked next time if she can come as she's always wanted to know what happens, but couldn't dare going in there on her own.

My mate is now annoyed that next time we go he's gonna end up bring wifey.

Soldato
Che said:
It's not the case of whether you'd be allowed to by your partner, but why you want to go in the first place? :p I've been once, out of curiosity, but you just leave even more hornier than when you went in and very much poorer.

Lol, the idea has never really appealed to me, no matter how hot the stripper wearing a short skirt in the high street trying to persuade me and my mates to visit is.... *must resist*

Associate
callmeBadger said:

Mine thought nothing of it, another one has asked next time if she can come as she's always wanted to know what happens, but couldn't dare going in there on her own.

My mate is now annoyed that next time we go he's gonna end up bring wifey.
There you go, different strokes for different folks (as it were).
My friends ex-wife hated the idea of strip clubs too, and everytime we went along to one, we had agree a 'story' which was, quite frankly, awful having to lie to his wife.

However one of my ex's was also keen to go along to a strip-club to see what the fuss is all about.

How would you feel if your ex wanted to go to one of the womens versions? They always seem *much* nastier, as when the girls get together at those things they always seem to get much rowdier. (is that a word?)
:)

Caporegime
I went to one on my stag do.

My wife was fine with it (after all, it was my stag do!) and didn't mind. She'd not want me going every week or whatever, but for that sort of occasion, what's the big deal?

Funnily enough, several of my mates who went with me got in trouble with their girlfriends when they found out.

Associate
Old Turkey said:
Women should be ok with it, as it's a venue where, for 99.9% of men, nothing will ever come of it. For the dancers it is business, not pleasure and entertainment. Of course, that is "logic" and women dont do "logic".
On my very first visit to a strip club for a friends stag-weekend I came away with a number from one of the girls.
I didn't think much of it until she called me a few weeks later, and she was my partner for 6 months!
Naturally I didn't have a problem with her work, and would routinely pick her up after a shift..was fun for a while until the whole drug-taking and eating-problems emerged :(

Associate
vonhelmet said:
I went to one on my stag do.

My wife was fine with it (after all, it was my stag do!) and didn't mind. She'd not want me going every week or whatever, but for that sort of occasion, what's the big deal?

Funnily enough, several of my mates who went with me got in trouble with their girlfriends when they found out.
I presume its a similar thing to pron. Your gf/wife think that she's all you need, so why the need to get your 'kicks' elsewhere.

No logic there!

Caporegime
callmeBadger said:
If you were to go out to a strip club with a few of your mates, would your partner ever need to know?
Fixed.

I prefer the pound-in-a-pint-pot places myself. Dead classy.

Back
Top Bottom