Roll up roll up ... It's Aliboy's competition time!!

Soldato
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. Welcome to Aliboys competition to celebrate my two thousandth (sp?) post on these forums :D The last time that I did one of these was when I hit the big 1k and the lucky winner walked away with a stack of sweeties and a bottle of JD :D (Broke my heart that did sending off that bottle).
Anyway to start the competition rolling I have posted the piccie that you see below. What I need you to go is guess how heavy that elastic band ball is :D It's not hollow in the middle ... it's made from the laggie bands that the Royal Mail use (you know the one's that you see lying all over the street!)
I have weighed it in pounds and ounces and the scales go up in increments of quarter ounces too.
The prize? Well I'm not sure yet but I'll make sure that it's worth your while entering :D
So come on people .... get guessing. Only one guess per person is allowed but you can change it if you want to. I will close the compo down on Friday night and will announce the winner then too.

Oh, I have also asked for my username to be changed to mark the occasion but I see that it hasn't been done yet. So this will hopefully be the last post that Aliboy does on these forums.

img1276copy8xs.jpg

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Hard to tell how big it is, but I'll say 1lb 15oz.

Edit: On second thoughts it looks bigger than that - is giving us a diameter cheating? I'll go 2lb 15oz instead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom