Peter Osgood dies!

Associate
Unbelievable. Saw him at the recent Chelsea - Liverpool game being shown around during half-time.

Showed to have a really good sense of humour especially when the Liverpool fans were chanting "How many European Cup do you have".

Shame. RIP

Don
RIP
I don't remember him too well. So without trying to sound disrespectful, was he a great player as being claimed? As whenever an ex-player dies they are called legends etc.

Soldato
OP
BaZ87 said:
RIP
I don't remember him too well. So without trying to sound disrespectful, was he a great player as being claimed? As whenever an ex-player dies they are called legends etc.

I'm sure if you ask any long-time Chelsea fan to name 2 of their best ever players they'll probably say Osgood as one of them.

Indeed, a presenter on talkSport has said, along with Zola, Osgood was probably one of the greatest ever Chelsea players.I also heard he was recently named in the all-time greatest Chelsea team.

Soldato
Quite possibly the greatest player to have ever played for Chelsea.
I saw him a few years ago at a local pub presenting prizes for the pub quiz (he was a friend of the owner), he was such a nice person, getting along with anyone who wanted a chat.

R.I.P
:(

Back
Top Bottom