fresh install of xp on 300gb drive?

Man of Honour
OP
Thought it might be a service pack thing, got me a copy of nlite and just runing it to integrate sp2. Dose that sort it all out then? full drive capacity ect. Waiting to get my new rig up and running, got me a 3700sd and a 1900xtx moving up from a xp2600 and ti4600.

thanks

Man of Honour
OP
Kerplunk said:
Yep, did for me :)
Yeh works a treat, not seen it in any stickys though maybe there but if not sum 1 could put it up there, nice little app. Right gonna try and give the x1900xtx and 3700 sd a bit of excercise, not had a new gfx card for 3 1/2 years dont even know what to expect from this new kit, read all about on net but you never can tell till you use it your self.

Permabanned
You don't have to install SP2 if like me you think it's bloated! SP1 has 48-bit Logical Block Addressing (LBA) support which will also obviously solve the 137Gb limitation.

Soldato
HITMAN_LEON said:
Thought it might be a service pack thing, got me a copy of nlite and just runing it to integrate sp2. Dose that sort it all out then? full drive capacity ect. Waiting to get my new rig up and running, got me a 3700sd and a 1900xtx moving up from a xp2600 and ti4600.

thanks

Whilst you're integrating SP2, why not add RyanVMs updates at the same time, all the post-SP2 updates in one handy file.

Have a look here - http://www.ryanvm.net/msfn/updatepack.html

The download is at the bottom :)

Back
Top Bottom